My page is all about Outlander spoilers. If you are new to the Outlanderverse, there are a few recap options available for your reading/viewing/listening pleasure. Even if you aren’t new, all of these people are smart, funny, and astute viewers. They have very interesting things to say, and are well worth the time to check out.
- My Outlander Purgatory with Tracey and Carol (sometimes spoilers, but always noted)
- That’s Normal (they reference the books, but try not to spoil, and often bring in non-readers)
- Paste Magazine by Keri Lumm (brief and funny- the link goes to Keri Lumm’s page, but you can click into all of her Outlander reviews from there)
- Outmander (does also contain spoilers, but attempts to go lightly, and is both funny and irreverant)
- Candida’s “True Fan” Reviews (spoilers marked in red)
- HitFix Monkeys as Critics by Donna Dickens
- Great Scot! – translations of key bits of Gaelic, many of them confirmed by Adamh O Broin, the Gaelic tutor on set
- Outlander Anatomy – Fantastic blog that looks at the medical side of Outlander while still being funny and easy to read.
- Outlandish Observations – Link goes to their Season Two information page.
- Killing Time – atom1cflea’s tumblr
- That’s Normal (same link as above, but in addition to the weekly video recap they also do the top ten moments and “Things My Husband Says During Outlander” for each episode)
- Candida’s Top 30 Jamie faces per episode, with bonus Frank, Black Jack, and Dougal! – this is the same link as above, but you can go to the photo parts on the drop-down link that says “Jamie’s Lips.”
Podcasts (all of these are available on iTunes):
The Scot and the SassenachThis podcast is not going to be coming back, at least not in the same form. The hosts have divorced and their podcasts are mostly defunct.
- Sex and Whisky This vlog/podcast is from Lani Diane Rich, the Sassenach of the former Scot and the Sassenach podcast. It’s much shorter than her old podcast, but cuts straight to the heart of each episode.
- The Outlander Cast with Blake and Mary Larsen (totally spoiler free, and hilarious to boot)
- The Outlander Podcast with Ginger and Summer (they assume you have read at least Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber)
- Ron Moore’s podcasts (sometimes with his wife Terry Dresbach. Warning – there are spoilers!)
- Bear McCreary’s blogs about the score